Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bannerman Island Photo Tour: July 23

Perfectly sited on the Hudson River, Bannerman's Island is one of the most picturesque ruins in the area.  On July 23, for 3 hours, photographers can take their time, set up their shots, and photograph the castle, the residence, the details, and the view.  We will leave the Newburgh dock at 8:30 for a half hour boat ride to the island.  A light lunch will be provided.
The cost is $110, which helps restore the buildings on the island.  If you are interested, contact neilcaplan@aol.com.  

Hope to see you there!

For more images of Bannerman's, check out my gallery, www.riverwindsgallery.com or my website www.maryannglass.com.


Just a reminder -- I also lead photo tours around the Hudson Valley - getting you to the best locations for the best light.  See Hudson Valley Photo Tours on my website www.maryannnglass.com or contact me via shotglassphoto@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment