Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Weekend Openings: Beacon and Millbrook NY

I have two big events going on this weekend.  Artist Galina Krasskova and I are renting a truck to show our work during Beacon Open Studios.  We are part of Truck City - a pop up art venue in the parking lot of Spire Studios.  Maps are available at my gallery, RiverWinds, at 172 Main Street.  In the truck I'll be selling my paintings and in a bin, photographs for $20 each - any size. Galina also be selling her paintings and travel photos.  The truck will be there May 3-4, open from noon to 6 pm.


The Orbs: Undiscovered Planets, acrylic on canvas, each 12x12

Also this month I'm part of a fabulous group photography show - Many Visions - at the Millbrook Free Library, Millbrook. NY.  The opening reception is Friday, May 2, from 6-7:30 pm, and the show is up all month.  I've been part of this group - the Advanced Photography Seminar at Barrett Art Center - for a number of years.  It consists currently of about a dozen very talented photographers, each with his or her own point of view.  The show will be awesome!  If you are interested in photography, you should take the time to see it.

View From Boscobel, at the Millbrook Library this month

No comments:

Post a Comment