Friday, March 11, 2011

Narnia Altar

We spent part of a day in Narnia, an interesting place.  The cathedral featured layer upon layer of history, from 10th century to baroque elements.
I like the black silhouette of the baroque altar against the odd pillowy ceiling.  And this is of course natural light.  I shot this with slooow slide film and a tripod.  There was a lot more in this church, but one of the hallmarks of a successful photo is to zero in on that which most interests you and leave out anything else that detracts.

This image, along with any others in this blog, in my gallery, www.riverwindsgallery.com, or on my website, www.maryannglass.com, is for sale in any size.

Join us for a photo tour of Tuscany and Sorrento this September.  For more information, check out my website, www.maryannglass.com or www.arthistoryalive.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment