Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring is Around the Corner

Of course, my crocuses haven't even bloomed yet, but I'm hopeful.  This photo was taken at Boscobel, a historic home just south of Cold Spring.  The house has a sweeping view of the Hudson River below, and is the home of a Shakespeare festival in the summer.  The grounds are well-kept and always spectacular in the spring.

I like how the sweep of the cherry trunk - a beautiful thing in its own right - leads you down the path, which is accented by the pink and green of spring

This image -- like any in this blog, on my website www.maryannglass.com or at my gallery www.riverwindsgallery.com -- is for sale in any size.

I head Hudson Valley photo tours for visiting photographers, or anyone else who wants to go out and shoot and learn how to make their photos better.   For more information, check my website www.maryannglass.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment